Donations help LGI achieve the extraordinary as both a world-renowned contemporary dance company and a valuable resource for professional dancers and dance-makers in Melbourne.
Your 100% tax deductible donation will directly assist LGI to:
- Develop ground-breaking new Australian contemporary dance works;
- Tour performances to audiences across Australia and beyond;
- Subsidise classes and workshops with Australian and international artists for local dancers;
- Support the development and employment of Australian independent artists;
- Offer commissions, studio residencies and co-working spaces for independent artists;
- Host talks, forums, lectures for the public to connect with the ideas of today’s artists, and
- Realise LGI’s vision for WXYZ Studios.
For everything your support enables us to achieve, we offer a heartfelt thank you.
As a donor, you’ll receive complimentary invites to all of our private studio showings, events and functions. We also proudly acknowledge all donations over $100 on our website, unless you request to remain anonymous.
How to donate to LGI
By Direct Debit or Bank Transfer
Lucy Guerin Association Incorporated
Account number: 12213828
Download a Donation Form
Make the Cheque payable to: Lucy Guerin Association Inc.
Send both to: Lucy Guerin Inc, PO BOX 183, North Melbourne 3051.
To donate online via credit card, head to GiveNow
Our Executive Producer, Aneke McCulloch is happy to discuss how your donation can help us ensure the company’s artistic leadership and longevity. firstname.lastname@example.org / +61 (0)408 818 708.
Information on Tax Deductible Donations
Lucy Guerin Inc is a registered Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) and endorsed as a Charitable Entity under the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. Lucy Guerin Inc is also on the Australian Government Register of Cultural Organisations.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.