Where are we?
WXYZ Studios is located at 130 Dryburgh Street, North Melbourne, VIC 3051.
There is a wheelchair accessible entrance at 41 Little Dryburgh Street South with a Disabled parking space adjacent to it.
Download more information about which entrance to use and find out more about physical access at WXYZ Studios here.
Planning your visit
– Map to stepped entrance (130 Dryburgh Street)
– Map to step-free entrance (41 Little Dryburgh Street South)
– PTV Journey Planner for public transport
Travelling to WXYZ Studios
Download the following information as a Word doc
BY CAR / PARKING
Limited on-street and time-limited car parking available, ranging from 15 minutes to 4 hours.
Some all day parking available in front of WXYZ Studios and within five minutes of our front entrance on Munster Terrace (always check on-street signage).
There is one dedicated parking space for disability permit holders adjacent to the ramped entrance into WXYZ Studios. This is located at 41 Little Dryburgh Street South. More information and image here.
See Parking Guide for more information.
BY TAXI / DROP OFF LOCATIONS
The front entrance of WXYZ Studios is at 130 Dryburgh Street. Taxis can easily find a place for safe drop off within 50m of this entrance. This is a stepped entrance and has an internal staircase to reach the studios.
The wheelchair accessible entrance to WXYZ Studios is at 41 Little Dryburgh Street South. There is space with a curb cut directly in front of this entrance (the double white doors with small white sign to their left) for a taxi to safely drop off.
– Route 57: Alight at Abbotsford Street - Stop 14. View timetable.
– Access: This stop has stepped access and is serviced by older trams with limited access.
– Directions and distance to studios: 300m to front entrance / 250m to wheelchair accessible entrance.
– Catch any train to North Melbourne Station. PTV Journey Planner.
– Exit the station towards Railway Place, West Melbourne.
– Access: North Melbourne Station has a ramped entrance and lifts. More access info here.
– Directions and distance to studios: 350m to front entrance / 500m to wheelchair accessible entrance.
– Route 216: Alight at North Melbourne Railway Station/Spencer Street View timetable.
– Access: This route does not state it is wheelchair accessible.
– Directions and distance to studios: 260m to front entrance / 400 m to wheelchair accessible entrance.
– More info on bus access in Melbourne here.
Public bike racks are available in front of WXYZ Studios on Dryburgh Street. There are additional bike racks on Little Dryburgh Street South and the surrounding streets.